Gordon Kent is the president and founder of ProgressiveCareer. He has had a distinguished career including C-level positions at major global financial services companies. He played a lead role in the creation of the acclaimed Degree Apprenticeship program in the United Kingdom. This program has grown to thousands of students.
‣ Currently coaching executives, mid-career changers and those starting out.
‣ Decades of senior management experience and accomplishment.
‣ C-suite roles in both business and IT, with global scope, in both the United States and United Kingdom. Extensive experience in corporate, commercial, and retail markets.
‣ Led workforce development and talent management programs for a major bank, resulting in successful hiring, onboarding, and training of more than 500 new high potential employees.
‣ Led internal mentoring programs for graduates, apprentices, experienced technical experts.
‣ Helped close the digital skills gap by leading graduate degree programs combined with on the job apprenticeships, a successful new program emphasizing on the job experiences.
‣ Acclaimed by the UK government, industry and academia.
President of ProgressiveCareer LLC. He specializes in professional coaching and interpersonal success skills. Exceptional
ability and experience as an executive coach who works with all types of professionals. An accomplished C-suite executive, with engaging, senior presence.
Outstanding communications skills and a track record of technology innovation. He shares his extensive managerial and
business experiences in an insightful, engaging and helpful way.
PRESIDENT – PROGRESSIVECAREER LLC
LEADER COACH AND SENIOR CONSULTANT - RIGHT MANAGEMENT
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP
HEAD of Emerging Talent, Group IT
COO in Group IT, IT Chief Operating Office
CIO for Internet / Digital / Mobile Banking